Babson Entrepreneurship Forum
Make An Impact
The Babson Entrepreneurship forum is the flagship event organized by F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, the #1 school for Entrepreneurship in the world. This year it brings together people, old and new, established and entrepreneurial, with the common thread of the theme for 2017,”Make an Impact”. The conference serves as an important learning and networking tool amongst the Boston community, and attendees benefit from the various panels and attendees.
TONS OF AMAZING SPEAKERS
WHY NOT REGISTER TODAYREGISTER NOW
BEF Student Ticket
- The BEF brings together current and future entrepreneurs with the aim of starting a conversation around this year's theme "Make An Impact". It's a day of panels around industries and companies that are solving problems everyday. Interact, React, Impact
BEF + BLAF
- Known to be two of the the most impactful events, with an outreach that is unmatched, this is a bundle that is limited because it's so great. Meals for the day included, with networking, prizes and a possible opportunity for internships.
BEF + BIS
- This is a unique opportunity to attend two of the greatest events that Babson hosts from the Grad and Undergrad Student body. It's a must attend for networking, gaining insights into industries, and learning about growing trends that intersect across India, and globally. Tickets are limited in quantity, meals included on both events!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Opportunity to interact with the brightest minds in the business of making an impact, including speakers from Alibaba, Blue Cross and Crystal Lagoons
- Network with future and current entrepreneurs (possible millionaires too)
- A chance to question everything you know about how businesses are limited to what they're known to do, and how they're pushing boundaries
- Listen, firsthand to stories of courage and impact. Most of our speakers are Co-founders and CEOs, so nobody knows their business better than them
Babson Park, MA